Wednesday 25 April 2012

Katzelkraft week: Tag #2 and clasp bag

Hi, 
Third day in our Katzelkraft week and first of all, I would like to share a beautiful sample made by one of our customer: Lucy Edmonton.
Isn't it lovely?
Thank you Lucy for sharing this with us :o)


Now for our DT sample. Linda has made an amazing background on her tag today using Distress stains and Perfect Pearls mist.


 I scribbled with Bundled Sage; Picket Fence; Broken China and Wild Honey Distress Stain onto my Craft Sheet ... spritzed my tag with water and then sloshed it and splashed it about ... drying the layers each time with my heat tool! I LOVE Picket Fence Distress Stain. Next I stamped the KatzelKraft cogs in Sepia ... added Tim Holtz text in Coffee Archival then stamped the KatzelKraft landmarks and car in Jet Black StazOn. I did a quick wash over the car and scenery with Derwent watercolour pencils and a water brush ... spritzed the whole tag with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls and then added a spot of Faux Stitching with a Black Pen and a Pokey Tool! Great Fun!



Linda used:
Distress Stains: Bundled Sage; Broken China; Wild Honey; Picket Fence
Archival inks: Sepia; Jet Black; Coffee
Katzelkraft Mini: 09; 13; 19
Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mist
Tim Holtz: Just Thoughts

See you tomorrow


2 comments:

  1. Great tag, I really LOVE the faux stitching, it looks great. I'll be copying that idea (as I don't know one end of a sewing machine from another!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch is gorgeous. An inspired use of ink & stamps.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.