Sunday 7 October 2012

Calendar challenge #2

Hi, 
Week two of our 2012 Calendar challenge... 




The theme this week is.... 
Bright colours

I know that we have talked about Dylusions inks this week, and by all means, if you have them, please use them on your calendar. But I understand that not everyone has them (you are missing out... just saying LOL), nor has everyone got spray inks. 
So, as the Dylusions are very bright, I thought "Bright colours" could be a nice theme for this week. 
You can use any type of ink, paint, spray or not, colouring pencils or even papers on your calendars, as long as it's bright.

Here's a few bright samples we posted this week







For more details on how to enter our Calendar challenge, 
please click here. 

All the samples for this second challenge should be posted below. 
Remember to email me to get your 15% discount code ;)

Have fun !! 


4 comments:

  1. This looks like fun and I hope I can get a page made! So many colours...so little time....:O) I was concerned the challenge would be ylusions or spray and I have neither, so I am relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just loaded my page a bit late this week great fun once I found my mojo!!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  3. great challenge and examples are very beautiful
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the link is bad for the n°17
    i put another one in n°18

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.