Sunday 21 October 2012

Calendar challenge #4


Hi, 
Week 4 of our 2012 Calendar challenge.

Theme this week:

DOODLES

Looks like the last two weeks have really been challenging for some, so I thought doodles would be an easy option this week.
You can either doodle with pen and markers, or you can use stamps (Dylusions stamps come to mind but there are others). Just have fun !


For more details on how to enter our Calendar challenge, 
please click here. 

All the samples for this second challenge should be posted below. 
Remember to email me to get your 15% discount code ;)

Have fun !! 

PLEASE NOTE
It came to my attention that some of you would like to do the 12 calendars but are going on holiday for one or more weeks. So all the challenges are open for the whole 12 weeks, meaning that if you are going away, you can catch up when you get back. 
Also means that those of you who want to join us now, can do the previous challenges so you can enter the final draw. 
PS: you can only get your discount code once a week, the actual week of the challenge.
Hope that will help
Please note: If you post 3 entries in one day to catch up on previous challenges, you can only claim one discount code ;)

4 comments:

  1. Doodles now that IS a challenge for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm doodling on everything it's a kind of my signature, but I do not know the different betweem AJ, drawing and doodling. Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, I've got three made ready just need to get calendar tabs so can enter them lol, typically my local shop has stopped selling them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added my link been a bad crafting week for me....but I made the challenge just.








    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.