Friday 5 October 2012

Christmas Minifest Demo Day


This Saturday (6th October) is a

CHRISTMAS MINIFEST DEMO DAY
With
Andy Skinner, Carol Cockbain, Jane Collman
Helen Meighan, Michelle Johnson

PLUS
Jo Firth-Young launches her brand new 


range of stamps
designed by Jo for PaperArtsy

We have loads of lovely demo samples and tons of Christmas inspiration
 
Hope to see you tomorrow.

Sandy x

 
PS. Thank you to everyone who takes the time each time to pop along to our demo events. It is your wonderful continuing support that enables us to keep bringing you product launches and special releases.

3 comments:

  1. Soooo wish I could be there! Mt French friend came to you last week and told me how great her visit was...makes me homesick! Bon chance and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, at a class with you tomorrow so can't really come today as well (might result in divorce!!!) Not really but I don't want to test the capacity for understanding of my craft obsession!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came, & it was fab! Love Jo's stamps!
    My OH has given up complaining about my obsession...I'm back tomorrow too for Andy's class! :o)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.