Friday 26 October 2012

Paper tape week: day 5 - Neil

Hi, 
Neil is back today with an Art Journal page. He has used the Tim Holtz tape in a variety of way to show you how versatile it can be. 

To me, the Tim Holtz tissue tape is very similar to Washi tape so I tend to use it instead of.

I've just added it to the inked page randomly for interest. I then took a piece of string and used the tape to create a bit of bunting. It takes colour well as you can see.

 Then I took a tag and stamped the face of David onto it and used tissue tape to cover the whole tag before colouring with Distress inks and Perfect Pearl spray. If you look closely you can see that I've also used the tape to create a ribbon for the tag by folding a length of the tape in half joining the adhesive sides together. It's surprisingly strong! 



Neil used:
Tim Holtz - Artful Artifacts stamp


Our special offer this week
20% off the Glue Dots masking tape
Enter the code TAPE20 at checkout

See you tomorrow



2 comments:

  1. Some interesting varied uses for the tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of tape in different ways !! I Love this page ! Have a fab week-end everybody, I'm going to see back previous artworks with tape now if enough time before taking care of my children ! Coco

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.