Tuesday 26 March 2013

Mechanical cards - Gio

Hi, 
Day two for our mechanical cards week with Gio and a beautiful vintage Double Twisted easel card. 
Once again, you can download the PDF instructions HERE






 I cut a piece of cream cardstock to size (mine is 21 x 21 cm) and I covered with Claudine Hellmuth gesso. I cut it and folded as in the 'INTERACTIVE CARD INSTRUCTIONS' by Cathy Byrne. 
I sprayed using with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage misters: Egyptian blue and Dylusions ink spray: Melted chocolate through the Crafters Workshop - Gears stencil. When dry, I stamped randomly using Oxford Impressions stamps: London Telegraph and Jet Black Archival ink. I stamped the lady and gentleman on two squares of cardstock (mine are 10,5 x 10,5 cm) and I glued them to the two lower triangles.
I stamped two little gears on cardstock using Purple Archival ink, I cut them and I glued to the bottom of the card in a way that creates “holds” for the easels.



Materials
Cosmic Shimmer Vintage misters: Egyptian blue
Dylusions ink spray: Melted chocolate
The Crafters Workshop - Gears
Oxford Impressions stamps: London Telegraph

See you tomorrow




2 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.