Friday 14 June 2013

Around the world - Gio

Hi, 
This is, to me, one of those project that makes you go "oh wow!"... After all this time, I am still "wowed" week after week with the projects the DT sends me. And they still manage to surprise me, not only with their talent, but with their Creativity. How did Gio think of that, I don't know, but it's amazing, don't you think? 
Would love to know what you think in a comment below... 



I printed the Globeworld holder getting the image from Internet, I glued it to a piece of heavy cardstock and I cut it. I painted it with DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylic: Warm white and when dry I added little amount of DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylic: Quinacridone Gold. I stamped it randomly using Crafty Individuals CI-239 - Vintage tickets and postmarks and Distress Ink pad. 

I stamped several images using Crafty Individuals CI-239 - Vintage tickets and postmarks, Crafty Individuals CI-260 , CI-359 - Christmassy skyline and Crafty Individuals CI-386 - 'Summertime' on the Inkssentials Specialty Stamping Paper and I cut them. I coloured them with several Distress Ink pad. I assembled and adhered the stamped images to the old record. I glued the record to the globe holder. 


Gio used
Crafty Individuals CI-386: 'Summertime'
DecoArt Traditions Artist Acrylic: Quinacridone Gold, Warm white

Our special offer this weekend: Spend and save
Every order of £25 or more will receive a voucher in their parcel 
worth £5 off their next shop with us.  

Vouchers are valid for one month

See you tomorrow





3 comments:

  1. Oh Wooow ha ha, I can say that perfectly again !!! Happy week-end, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Very nice. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fantastic - Gio's creative imagination is just wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.