Sunday 14 July 2013

Letter B winner and Wall of fame

Hi, 
My little human number generator (aka my daughter) is over at her friend's for a sleepover so I had to go back to good old Random Generator to pick the winner this week. 

And #51 is.... 



ok, so that was one I had flagged for the wall of fame...
I guess I will have to choose another LOL
Lovely page Linda and congratulations on winning this fortnight
Please get in touch so I can email you your voucher code. 



**************

Wall of fame for the letter B


BJ with Bonfire night

Jools with Birds 

Liz with Balloon 

Sandy with Bear 

Cazzy with Britannique 

Congratulations to all of you. 
If your page appears above as a winner or Wall of Famer, 
please get in touch and I will email you a logo to add to your blog. 

Talk soon, 



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me for the wall of fame, congrats to all the others and the winner!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrtas to all the winners! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choises and well deserved picks for the wall. Thanks for the prize can't wait to spend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, wall of fame! So pleased. Off now to do Y!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. De superbes réas, bravo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages, well done to all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies, fabulous pages.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.