Tuesday 30 June 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner - Bows



Hi everyone,

It's Tuesday and time to announce our latest 
winner for our last Challenge! 

Last week I gave you Bow or Bows,
twelve of you took up the Challenge, thank you!

You do seem to enjoy taking part which is brilliant for us.
It is great to see your projects, we have some very 
talented followers!

So, here we go......

Mr Random Generator has picked........



........no 1........

Jane's Journal


Congratulations Jane, please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize voucher!


Ok, have a good week everyone, it's going to be
a hot one here!!  
Keep safe in the sun!

See you soon,


Jane x

4 comments:

  1. What a great start to my day....Thanks so much Jane. We're off to see Nadal on court number 1 at Wimbledon and its wall to wall sunshine . ..I don't think the day can get any better. I will email you now. Happy Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Court 1 wow, lucky you!! Mind you I don't think I could have sat out in the heat today!!
      Jane x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Jane! Hoping to join in again soon. C

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.