Monday 6 March 2017

Twelve Month Challenge

Twelve Month Challenge





Hi there!

This month we have moved on 
a day to Monday for the Month
Challenge.  Be assured it is for
this month only.

So what do we have in store?
'Tis the wind; the wicked wind....
The rhyme is:

March brings breezes loud and shrill
Stirs the dancing daffodil

Claire has provided us with
another of her beautiful inspiration
pieces:



The challenge for this month will be to
include a mad hare and I think a daffodil
would also be in order - see if you 
could make it dance.  The image conjured
up by the phrase "dancing daffodils" has
always made me smile........

So, mad hares and dancing daffodils to be
included and the rhyme must also be shown
on your picture.   

You have until midnight on 
26th March to add your entries via the link.
You can enter as many times as you like.  

As always if you are unable to use the link
then do email your project to me and I will 
add it for you.

My email is mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

So looking forward to visiting with you

'Til tomorrow

Mickie xx




7 comments:

  1. What a lovely canvas from Claire,such a perfect spring scene. As for dancing daffs and mad hares...I'll need to get thinking on those Mickie. Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring canvas. I can do the daffs....not so sure about the hares!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ooops! Have edited the post and you should be able to see the rhyme now. Thanks for letting me know xx

      Delete
    2. Great canvas glad to see the rhythm now 😊

      Delete
  4. I'm not quite sure what's happened to my linknowledge photo..I'll try to sort it tomorrow from my desktop...sorry Mickie x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.